45 to 55
days a week
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
7 to 8
- A intensive functional workout class with a plan based on 50% muscle strength and muscle endurance using barbells or dumbbells depending on clients level and understanding of the movement.
- 40% will be based on cardiovascular and core conditioning with the use of slam balls, medicine balls, plyo box etc.
- 10% will be based on flexibility which will include stretches for cooling down.
- The class is recommended to all the clients, whether it’s weight loss or weight gain they want, and also depending on the diet plan.
- Weight loss
- Muscle Strength
- Muscle Endurance
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Initially, we start each workout with 5-10 minutes light cardio and mobility exercises for a general warm up.
- 25 minutes total body strength exercise in a circuit fashion with complex moves like BB Clean and Press, hang clean, front squats etc.
- 15 minutes Core Conditioning and HIIT like plyo exercise, ball slams, brupees etc.
- Lastly, 10 minutes for cool down stretches.
Click here for Registration
Complete this form and one of our friendly staff will contact you to schedule a visit.